pDRAW32 installation - revision 1.1.133 (July 23 2017)
1) Download the zip file above and save it anywhere on your computer, i.e. your desktop. Before installing, extract the content to any temporary folder, as the installer may not succeed when running from within the zip archive.
2) Now run the setup file and install the programme - one has to click a big square box on the installer at some point. During installation, please select to keep newer files on your computer, when/if prompted.
3) Finally you may delete the downloaded zip file as well as the temporary folder containing the extracted content.
Note: The installation files may not always be based on the latest revision of pDRAW32, so after installation always check to see if a newer upgrade version exists.
pDRAW32 executable - revision 1.1.135 (December 18 2017)
Restriction enzyme data file (November 13 2013)
Restriction enzyme data file including (May 6 2014)
I-CeuI, I-PpoI, I-SceI, PI-PspI, PI-SceI homing enzymes (6 kb)
Gateway aat sites and loxP, lox66 and lox71
Note: homing enzymes treated as restriction enzymes
(perfect match required) for the time being.
1) Download the desired zip file and save anywhere on your computer, i.e. your desktop.
2) Open the zip archive in one window while opening your installation folder in another file explorer window.
3) Now copy the new exe file from the zip archive into your installation folder. You may be prompted for administrator rights to do so.
4) Finally you may delete the downloaded zip file.
|ALTERNATIVE installation files - version 1.1.130:
This version kept here to allow internet caches to update when new revisions are uploaded.
Use this version only if you can not download the newest revision above
files revision 1.1.130 (5.9 MB)
||pDRAW32setup130.zip||May 17 2016|
|The above installation
package, which is compiled on a Windows 7 PC, occationally can not be
installed on Vista or XP. In that case, please try this installation
package compiled on a Windows 2000 PC: Download.
If prompted to replace or keep newer OCX and DLL files, please click
"keep newer". If this resolved your installation problem, please report
by e-mail indicating your operating system.
If you experience any other problems installing pDRAW32 please read here.
Recent versions of Wine will run pDRAW32 with the default dll's.
In case you need to install pDRAW32 on an older version of Linux and Wine, the LinuxPack provides the nessesary files to set up Wine using native dll's